The purpose of the Schuylkill Valley Athletic Boosters Club is to bring together the people of this community who are interested in the Schuylkill Valley schools, their athletes and athletic programs, to recognize athletes for their leadership and athletic abilities through senior awards, post season awards, graduation awards and scholarships and to support the SV school board, administration and athletic department in athletic activities.
Ongoing contributions from the organization include:
* Senior banquet dinners
* Senior plaques and medallions
* Post season awards – first in county, top 3 in district and top 6 in state
* Graduation scholarships – Mickey Silverman
* Recognition banners in gym
* Grant money to each sport in the junior high and high school levels
Outdoor concessions for football, soccer games and track meets
Indoor concessions for basketball and volleyball games
Fall lottery calendar
The SVABC typically meets on the first Wednesday of each month, August through May, at 6:30 pm in the high school library.